Tristate Labor and Employment Law Attorneys
Labor and Employment Lawyers Who Understand Business
Employers must comply with employment and labor laws that apply to their businesses, but staying on top of this ever-changing landscape is in itself a full-time job. That’s where our tristate labor and employment attorneys come in.
Jenkins Fenstermaker’s team provides quality legal services backed by a thorough understanding of managerial and practical challenges businesses face. Working collaboratively with clients, our team helps employers achieve compliance, avoid legal claims, and effectively manage and litigate claims and lawsuits when they occur.
Comprehensive Labor and Employment Law Counsel
Our labor and employment law practice group is comprised of elite professionals recognized by clients and the legal community for their legal skills and leadership.
We partner with our clients to handle all types of labor and employment issues, including these:
- Class actions;
- Discrimination, harassment, and retaliation prevention, claims, and lawsuits;
- Drug testing;
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI);
- Employment references;
- ERISA, pension, and COBRA matters;
- Government contract employment;
- Health and safety, mine safety, OSHA, and HIPAA;
- Labor matters, union and organizational issues, and collective bargaining agreement negotiation, drafting, and administration;
- Leave issues;
- Non-compete and non-solicitation agreements;
- Unemployment compensation;
- Wage and hour laws, Fair Labor Standards Act, garnishments, and terminal pay;
- Weapons at work;
- Workers’ compensation claims and litigation; and
- Wrongful termination claims and employee terminations.
For negotiation, contract drafting and review, counsel, and litigation services in these areas and more, employers in WV, KY, and OH turn to Jenkins Fenstermaker’s labor and employment law attorneys.
Get Back to Business with Full-Service Labor and Employment Attorneys on Your Team
Whether yours is a small business, a government agency or department, or a large conglomerate, we can help.
Begin your partnership with the tristate labor and employment law attorneys at Jenkins Fenstermaker. Call us at (304) 523-2100 or (866) 617-4736 toll-free or complete our online contact form.