Jenkins Fenstermaker, PLLC

Local: 304.521.4571

Toll Free: 866.617.4736

Quality. Dedication. Service.

Posts tagged "How to Reapply for a Student Visa"

Obtaining and Reapplying for a US Student Visa

A non-US citizen desiring to study as a nonimmigrant at a US educational institution must obtain a student visa. The F-1 visa is the most common US student visa because it is an academic visa used to attend a college, university, or other learning institution that is accredited by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP), part of the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS). There are other student visas, including the M-1 visa for vocational programs and the J-1 visa for other exchange programs, but this article discusses the F-1 visa.
Jenkins Fenstermaker, PLLC Best | Client Recommended | 2019